Thursday, November 6, 2008

Busy Week and Movin'


Howdy! Thanks for all Y'all that welcomed me to what we call Bloggerville! I know Allison's idea, but I like to humor her so I will go along with it. LOL At least for now.

It has been another busy week for me at work. I love it that way. Hustle and bustle. Sometimes it does drain you and you feel like you are going to collapse, but I manage to get through and feel so envigorated at the end of the day. Working in a law firm is pretty exciting and sometimes we get to meet celebrity types and Hollywood big wigs. Of course we aren't allowed to oogle over any of them.

I will be busy come Saturday mornin' as I am moving into a place of my own. This will be a first for me since I arrived in the golden state. I do like having my own space and I know it will make me happy. I have been blessed to be here at Heather's house for the past five months and they have been super to me each and everyday. I know they will miss me as I will them.

Just a little update from the CA transplant. Nice to meet Y'all! TTYL


Valerie

5 comments:

John said...

I am still happy your writing this journal and I hope you keep it up for awhile. :) Good luck with the new place!!!! john

Unknown said...

fluplGood luck with the move and your new place. Alvia

Saltydawg said...

You work in a law firm???? C'mon Gurl, dish that dirt!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hope it all goes well for you and that you will enjoy your new place. Take care.

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

Your work should give you lots of ideas(anonymous persons, of course), for topics.
Congrats on the new place. I'll bet you and Allison will have loads of fun with the decorating!
:) Leigh