Monday, November 3, 2008

Ally's Primero Aqui LOL


This is a cute blog so far "V". Did you know that a fellow blogger, who will remain nameless, LOL, thinks your Dallas Stars are a bunch of "sore losers". I can't keep myself from laughing. There are more hockey chicks in Bloggerville than I would have ever thought. Be sure to become a follower as well.


If anyone has any ideas of what we should talk about, tackle, or whatever else here please speak up. We could use some promting to be sure! Maybe we can even add another author or two at some point. One blog is a lot to keep up with but now I have to keep up with this one and my co-author chick girlfriend! : )


Anyway, have a happy election day everyone and say a prayer for Barrack Obama who lost his Grandmother today. Luv ya! TTFN

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this Val and Ally! I'm sure you will get some input and if I think of something I'll be sure to let you know.

Linda said...

I am sure the two of you will come up with some wonderful ideas of things to talk about! Linda

- said...

You don't have to keep me nameless! Yes i called the Stars a bunch of Sore Losers!

The thing is...the stars are not a bad team...they are quite decent...But they came to Boston with a very dirty game! They thought they could wipe us with our own ice...it just doesn't work that way with the Bruins. You bring that kind of game and we will bring it right back!

Even Turco (the Goalie) got a penalty...that's a sure sign of a BAD game!

Sorry the Stars lost...but they kinda deserved it, bringing a game like that to Boston. I called they sore losers because they were fine until they started losing...then they just got mad.

Dirk said...

I'm following now & looking forward to future entries. I know you two will do well with this. Happy Election Day!

Dirk
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/

Saltydawg said...

Dear V&A lololol, we have a museum called that over here.
Looking forward to reading your blog.
Gaz x

John said...

I have a TON of ideas... I will be sending them to you!!! This is great, I am so happy your trying it. luvya john

Lippy said...

I think this will be a great place to come read. Val, I can tell you that you have one of the best Bloggers on earth as a teammate here.

Ms. Allison, I love reading your thoughts and ideas. You express yourself so well. I can only imagine that the collaboration will be awesome.

So glad I found this Blog :)

Terri said...

:::Raising Hand::::

I'm here =)

Welcome to Jland/Bloggerville...whatever you wish to call this place Valerie!

Hugs
Terri

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

Although I don't get to watch them play very often, I'm a Wings fan!!!
I'm sure you girls will come up with something to say! ;)
:) Leigh