Monday, November 3, 2008

First Post



Hi Y'all. This is my first attempt at blogging. Thanks to my friend Allison I'm here doing this. I have no idea what to say, and that is hard to believe if you know me LOL.


Originally "A" had invited me to do some entries on her journal with her, but after talking it over with her we decided to make this new blog to do our dirty deeds whatever they may be.


I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself . . . howdy! I'm Valerie from Texas and I have come out to California for past personal reasons of not such a great nature, but more importantly to start my career and further my education in law. I currently live at my friend Heather's house in the San Fernando Valley, as you know Allison is in Burbank, not too far from here. I am getting close to finding an apartment of my own so I can invite lots of boys and girls over. Well, maybe not, but having a place of my own would be nice. I do appreciate all that Heather's family has done for me, but I don't want to become a pest by being around here too much longer, at least as the live in roomie.
Oh before I go just wanted to mention my Texas Longhorns may have lost this past weekend but they are still ahead of your Trojans in the standings Allison and Heather! LMAO


So that is about all for now. TTYL Smooches!


Valerie

5 comments:

John said...

I am thrilled to see your entry into the journal world. I have tons of ideas for you, if your interested. lol john

Linda said...

Glad to have you here with us! Linda

Unknown said...

Welcome to our comunity, Glad to have you here!!

Alvia

Dirk said...

Welcome Valerie! Great to have you here. I know you'll get "hooked" on this as I have!

Dirk
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

Welcome. I know you'll love it here, and will make so many new friends-fast.
:) Leigh