Saturday, November 8, 2008

Very Happy 2Nite


This is Val.

Allison and I just got back with some really cute stuff for my apartment. Some cute curtains, a floral patterned rug that's really colorful, the cutest teddy bear potholders and a bunch of other essential things like silverware and dishes. I am so excited. I feel like I just moved out from home for the first time! I got some new lavender sheets for my bed too. I can't wait to lay down in them for the first time tonight. I am gettin' tired can't you tell? LOL Allison is just sitting there laughing at me, tell her not to will ya? haha

She has the second half of the USC game turned on now, yes my TV was one of the first things I hooked up. I'm not a TV junkie but I have to have it.


Before I forget, way to go Longhorns in smashing Baylor. Hookem' horns!

I'm sure I will be back for another update, but maybe not until tomorrow or so. I know I'm monopolizing this blog so far and all of you friends of Allison thanks for bearing with me. I know you have felt this way a time or two before.

Have a good night. TTYL

4 comments:

John said...

Teddy Bear potholders??? ROFL !!!!! Ok, I suppose they are "cute." :) I see Penn State lost, that could make the BCS standings interesting. Texas should inch up and USC too..... maybe USC and Texas will meet in the BCS championship game... We'll see how this friendship holds up then!!!! LOL j

Terri said...

Hope you enjoy your new home Val...glad you went shopping and got some things you needed!

Hugs
Terri

Unknown said...

Thats good you got some things for your new place.

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

See? I knew you girls would shop it up!
Enjoy your new place.
I think you're doing a fine job with this journal. It's addicting!
As Allison can tell you I'm a Michigan Fan, but will root for other teams when needed(against Ohio State).