Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thank You



Hey Y'all. Thanks for stopping by and givin' me some support on my last entry. It really does mean a lot to me. : ) Thank you also for my new followers. I'm so surprised that anyone would want to hear what I have to say but it is very much appreciated!

Life hasn't been easy but I do think it is what you make of it. I know I'm a very nice person and I do have a lot to offer someone. I have had my issues with trusting men since then and I do hope that I can move forward in the future and put the past behind me, but of course it ain't easy to do so. Nightmares have a way of creepin' into your thoughts in certain situations.

Today me and A went to the Rose Bowl and watched her team win themselves a bid to the Rose Bowl game on January 1 against Penn St. A is stoked and promises that I will be going with her to that game. Sounds like fun. The last time I attended a Rose Bowl game was four years ago when Vince Young and my Texas Longhorns defeated A's Trojans. That was a fun trip and a lot of partying too! LOL

I won't know where my team will be playing come bowl season until sometime tomorrow when they make the announcement. It is a good bet we will be left out of the Championship for that will be reserved for Florida and Oklahoma. I hate Oklahoma, we bet them. Ugh!

Now that I got that frustration out, I think I'd better go post this and give A some attention. I'm at her place right now and probably will spend the night. I like it here, it is comfy, quiet, well except for me, haha, and feels very safe.

Have a good Sunday Y'all! : )

P.s. I read A's entry and I knew that little devil was trying to get me to do my own blog. The next thing ya know she will be insisting I change the name of this one. Haha And a big thank ya to Donna for being so kind and making a tag for me, it is so cool!

3 comments:

Terri said...

You're welcome! Thats what friends are for :)

Haha..glad Allison was able to get you to start blogging...it's addicting isn't it...once you start...there is no stopping..I just love it!

Hugs
Terri

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

Welcome, and like Terri said, it's addicting.
If life wasn't a bumpy road we'd all just skate along.... instead we grow stronger, expand our knowledge, meet new people, learn more and more about ourselves.
:) Leigh

John said...

While I loved the idea of you and A doing a blog together, I am happy that your doing this one now. And I saw this coming right from the start !!! LOL j